FAQ’s for PAU Undergraduate Programmes
Five O’level credits in WAEC/ IGCSE/NECO/GCE or its equivalent.
The subjects for the corresponding courses are:
- Business Administration
English Language, Mathematics, Economics/Financial Accounting and any other subject.
- Mass Communication
English Language, Mathematics, and any three subjects from Arts, Social Science.
- Information Science and Media Studies
English Language, Mathematics, and any three subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences
For the avoidance of doubt, Science subjects are acceptable for Information Science and Media studies.
- Computer Science
English, Mathematics, and three other science subjects
- Electrical Electronics / Mechanical Engineering
English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and any other science subject
- Complete the application form online at sims.pau.edu.ng
- Attend the screening interview
- Receive Admission letter
- (in some cases an applicant may be offered admission soon after the screening interview. In others the admission decision may be delayed until the month of September)
- Submit the required documents
There is an evaluation board which reviews all applications
Having Pan-Atlantic University as your first choice is not absolutely necessary in order to be admitted and if, once the applicants who made PAU their first choice have been processed, there are still vacan spaces, other candidates can be considered.
However, the number of applications to Pan-Atlantic University has been growing significantly every year and by now it is already larger than the number of spaces available. Also, the new admission system JAMB has instituted forces us to give first consideration to candidates who make us their first choice. Accordingly, if you are interested in studying in PAU, you are strongly advised to make us your first choice.
Pan-Atlantic university is open to offering admission to students who wish to transfer from another institution of higher learning. However, applicants should be aware that only a few transfer applicants are offered admission each year, and only if they can show clearly that, because of their past performance, demonstrated values, and experiences, they are likely to make a significant contribution to Pan-Atlantic University.
Accordingly, we seriously advise transfer applicants to apply also to other universities, as there is a significant risk that they may be denied admission in Pan-Atlantic University.
Living on Campus
We also have a football field, a five-aside pitch, a volleyball court and a multipurpose court. Students also organize some concerts and special parties every year. There is also a centre for extra-curricular activities and Christian formation for male and female students.
- Tuition Fees per Student for 2020/2021 Academic Session are as follows:
YEAR I YEAR II YEAR III YEAR IV ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICS N 2,075,000 N 2,000,000 N 2,000,000 N 2,000,000 MASS COMMUNICATION N 2,325,000 N 2,100,000 N 2,100,000 N 2,100,000 INFORMATION SCIENCE AND MEDIA STUDIES N 2,375,000 N 2,200,000 N 2,200,000 N 2,200,000 COMPUTER SCIENCE N 2,275,000 IN VIEW IN VIEW IN VIEW MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING N 2,550,000 IN VIEW IN VIEW IN VIEW
Fee Payment Structure
(Students who have been admitted via Direct Entry are to pay the same amount as their classmates)
- An acceptance fee of ₦250,000 to be paid on admission. This non-refundable sum will form part of the first semester’s fees. This is applicable to first year students and students who have just been admitted via Direct Entry
- Tuition fee is payable in two equal instalments before the beginning of each semester.
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Information Science & Media Studies (Digital Media)
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Engr Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Engr Mechanical Engineering