PAU offers graduate degree programmes at different levels.
PAU currently offers Master’s programmes in business administration, film production, and media and communication.
PAU offers full-time doctoral in programmes in the following areas:
- Management. The four-year PhD in management programme began in 2006. This programme provides a solid foundation for those who aspire to a career in the research, study, and teaching of the disciplines which underlay business administration.
- Media and Communication. The three-year PhD in media and communication programme began in 2013. The programme aims to to institute and nurture a robust culture of research consonant with the highest professional competence, ethical conduct and academic excellence in the disciplines of communication and media.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
The Postgraduate Diploma Programme of the School of Media and Communication (SMC) is a 12-month programme in Community Relations.
The PGD is structured to run for nine months in a session of two semesters, from October to July each year.
- The lecture structure is blended: three Saturday online classes every month, and one-week intensive classroom lectures every two months in a semester — a semester consists of 17 weeks.
- The programme is structured for professionals who are ready for the dynamics of the changing business environment in emerging markets.
- The programme has been designed to provide participants with learning at their convenience while providing them with quality education.
- It is structured to enable participants to apply new skills and knowledge to their jobs.